Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't be afraid to ask! I have been asked over the years by friends and people I meet to write about my experiences as a mother, to give counsel, encouragement, a helpful suggestion. Well busy mothers don't usually have a whole lot of time to think long enough and gather up those thoughts to write a book, but somehow we do have time enough to talk to a friend in need, or to give advice to our children and their friends. Mothers do have a lot to say. Well yesterday when a friend told me once again that I should write, the blog was suggested. Maybe I can do this! It isn't so formal. I's kind of like sitting over a hot cup of coffee and discussing life's most pressing issues of the moment with my dear friends! Here goes!

4 comments:

  1. Think I will take this ride with you and follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita would you please do something on creating balance. We are noticing there is some gratitude lacking when it comes to Avery. It is SO hard to find a balance between wants and needs. We do not want to create a bratty kid. xoxo

    Maybe we can share on my blog? A little guest spot, to help promote yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great topic! Actually you have two really good subjects here-the first on creating balance, which has a lot to do with time management, priorities, and setting goals, and the other on gratitude, which grows out of values and relationships, and how we think of others. You've just helped me with what to write about when my travel series ends!

    ReplyDelete